A high standard of Corporate Governance
Praemium's Board has adopted a corporate governance framework by which the Group and all its employees are required to operate. The framework guidelines provide assistance to:
- The Board and all employees in defining their roles, responsibilities and conduct.
- The Company in complying with its regulatory and legislative requirements.
- The framework’s values require the Company to:
- Provide staff with a challenging, rewarding and safe working environment.
- Deliver excellent service to customers.
- Conduct our business in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Maximise the value of shareholder investment.
Praemium continually reviews and updates its corporate governance practices and complies with the ASX Corporate Governance Council's Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations. Details are outlined in the Corporate Governance Statement of our Annual Report.
Policies & Charters
We set high standards of behaviour for our directors and staff. The following documents outline the ethical requirements for Praemium’s Board and Group employees.
The following documents outline the responsibilities, functions and composition of Praemium's Board and its sub-committees.
Audit, Risk & Compliance
Praemium and its subsidiaries are audited by Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd.
Praemium provides shareholders with access to its securities information through Link Market Services Limited. We encourage all shareholders to be kind to our environment by opting to receive annual reports, notices of meeting, proxy forms and other formal communications electronically. Shareholders can update their communications details via the company’s share registry link.